Print this page

Reporting sick and better

Do work at a university workgroup (BUW)? 

Then please report sick on your first sick day at your supervisor and at the P&O Department NWO-I by telephone (030) 600 12 37 or by email: If you are sick because of an accident, please let report this. If you have (partially) recovered, please report this at your supervisor and the P&O Department NWO-I.

Do you work at an Institute of the NWO-I office? 

Then please report sick according to the appointments that are made at your location.