FOM --> NWO --> 2017
From 2017 onwards the current FOM organisation will form a new NWO organisation together with the other NWO units. During the course of 2017 all of the information on this website will be modified in accordance with the new organisation structure of NWO. For further information we refer you to the information page about the NWO transition.
FOM spends about two third of her research budget on the FOM programmes. These programmes consist of the Vrije programma's and the Industrial Partnership Programmes (IPP's). The mission budgets of the FOM institutes are also part of the research budget. Furthermore, FOM has a special type of FOM programme: the FOM focus group.
- Nr. 73 - Solid state quantum information processing (FOM focus group)
- Nr. 75 - PSI-lab: an integrated laboratory on plasma-surface interaction
- Nr. 88 - Materials-specific theory for interface physics and nanophysics
- Nr. 101 - Graphene-based electronics
- Nr. 107 - New physics instruments for health care
- Nr. 110 - Spatial design of biochemical regulation networks
Nr. 115 - Towards biosolar cells
- Nr. 118 - Proton mobility in confinement
- Nr. 119 - Gravitational physics - the dynamics of spacetime
- Nr. 127 - A single-molecule view on protein aggregation
- Nr. 130 - Next generation organic photovoltaics (FOM focus group)
- Nr. 132 - High Field Magnet Laboratory: a global player in science in high magnetic fields (FOM focus group)
- Nr. 138 - Stirring of light!
- Nr. 144 - LHC Physics: the Dutch participation
- Nr. 147 - CO2-neutral fuels
- Nr. 148 - Magnum-PSI: a world-class user facility to tame the plasma-wall interface
- 12PR3101 - A physical-analytical approach to atomic layer deposition of ultra-thin high-K dielectrics on graphene
Industrial Partnership Programmes