NWO-I DCC is the Digital Competence Center for all NWO institutes and the center of expertise for open data and software management. The main objective of the NWO-I DCC is to integrate existing activities of FAIR data and software management and open science, expand those activities and adopt them within NWO-I and the national network of DCC's. To do so we have set the following priorities for 2022-2023:
- To organise basic skills workshops.
- To suggest advanced and professional development courses.
- To make online tutorials on datamanagement.
- To advice on the obligation to retain data and software.
- To develop tools about licences.
- To organise seminars and symposia.
- To raise awareness about existing open data and software projects.
- To advocate within NWO-I and at the national and international level.
- To foster an Open Science Community.
The DCC exists of a coordinator and a steering committee with representation from all institutes, the NWO-I office and other organisations.