Organisation structure NWO-I
Since 1 January 2018, Stichting NWO-I has been made up of:
- The NWO Institutes AMOLF, ARCNL, ASTRON, CWI, DIFFER, Nikhef, NIOZ, NSCR and SRON.
- Support office NWO-I.
- University workgroups.
The board of Stichting NWO-I is responsible for the operation of the NWO-I Institutes. The NWO executive board - that forms a personal union with the board of the stichting - is responsible for the integral strategy, mission and programming of the NWO Institutes.
Members of the board of Stichting NWO-I/NWO executive board:
- Prof.dr. Stan Gielen – president, portfolio holder for ARCNL.
- Drs. Caroline Visser – vice president, portfolio holder Operations and Finances.
- Prof.dr. Ineke Braakman – chair Domain Science, portfolio holder AMOLF and Nikhef.
For health reasons, Prof. Niek Lopes Cardozo is currently the acting chair for NWO Domain Science.
- Prof.dr. Wim van den Doel – chair Domain Social Sciences and Humanities, portfolio holder DIFFER, NIOZ and NSCR.
- Prof.dr. Jaap Schouten – chair Domain Applied and Engineering Sciences, portfolio holder ASTRON, CWI and SRON.
- Prof.dr. Jeroen Geerts – chair Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development.
Director NWO-I office and secretary to the board of the stichting:
Dr.ir. Christa Hooijer