NWO - Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek - print-logo

URL of this page :

Printed on :
October 17th 2019

If you are a parent or attending a child it is possible that you are qualified for a contribution of childcare costs (costs of day nurseries, out-of school care (bso) or host parent care (gastouderopvang).

These childcare costs have to be made at a registered childcare centre or a host parent agency. You can apply for this contribution at the tax authorities (www.toeslagen.nl). The tax authorities will pay the government contribution as well as the employers contribution.