NWO - Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek - print-logo

URL of this page :

Printed on :
August 21st 2019

If you want to participate you have to fill out an AVOM-form and submit your membership card and a letter with the amount of contribution that you paid. You can only get a refund for one union. The form has to be received by NWO-I before the first of December,  so it can be paid to you in December. Because the amount is calculated with your gross salary it can influence the height of a future social security payment.